Provides a rapid pH drop
Ensures a reliable fermentation process
High nutrient and dry matter retention
BONSILAGE CLASSIC ensures a reliable fermentation process for all types of silages in low to standard dry matter ranges. BONSILAGE CLASSIC quickly lowers the pH and, thus, inactivates enzymatic degradation processes.
Find detailed product information below.
Mode of action
- Pc. pentosaceus and Lb. plantarum quickly lower the pH level by producing lactic acid in the beginning of the fermentation cycle
- BONSILAGE CLASSIC produces very palatable, highly digestible
silages for higher feed intake.
- LAB mix for improved anaerobic stabilization.
Biological and water soluble silage additive
At least 100,000 CFU/g fresh matter (FM) of forage
Dry matter range of crops
- Corn and sorghum silage: 25-30% DM
- Grass silage: 25-30% DM
- Clover grass haylage: 25-35% DM
Selected strains of homofermentative lactic acid bacteria
Lactobacillus plantarum, Pediococcus pentosaceus, dextrose
Lactic acid bacteria not less than 1.00 x 10¹¹ CFU/g product