Provides a rapid pH drop
Active inhibition of Clostridia growth
Protects valuable crude protein
Our premium inoculant BONSILAGE FORTE ensures a reliable fermentation process for all types of wet and hard-to-ensile silages in the lower dry matter ranges. BONSILAGE FORTE quickly lowers the pH, effectively inhibits Clostridia growth and decreases the risk of butyric acid fermentation. This process reduces the protein breakdown that typically occurs with wet silages.
Find detailed product information below.
- Pc. acidilactici and Lb. paracasei quickly lower the pH level by producing lactic acid in the front-end fermentation cycle.
- Lc. lactis is known for its active clostridia inhibition to reduce the risk of butyric acid fermentation, thereby improving protein quality.
- BONSILAGE FORTE reduces the protein breakdown that typically occurs with wet silage.
- BONSILAGE FORTE converts damp, raw material into hygienically perfect silages with excellent palatability.
Biological and water soluble silage additive
At least 250,000 CFU/g fresh matter (FM) of forage
- Rye grass silage: 18-30% DM
- Clover grass silage: 22-30% DM
- Alfalfa silage: 25-35% DM
- Other grass silages 22-30% DM
Selected strains of homofermentative lactic acid bacteria
Lactococcus lactis, Pediococcus acidilactici and Lactobacillus paracasei, dextrose
Lactic acid bacteria not less than 1.25 x 10¹¹ CFU/g product
In conjunction with ISF and our Gut Hülsenberg agricultural research facility, we conduct extensive on-farm research and feeding trials to ensure the highest level of performance from BONSILAGE products. Research trials show that BONSILAGE FORTE rapidly drops the pH in the silage, which inactivates enzymatic degradation processes. BONSILAGE FORTE actively inhibits Clostridia growth and thus the formation of butyric acid.